TRAVEL BY AIR
Kelowna International Airport (YLW) is the 10th busiest airport in Canada with more than 60 commercial flights a day.YLW is located adjacent to Highway 97, 14km north of downtown Kelowna. Several air carriers offer regularly scheduled service into Kelowna, BC.
Regular, non-stop and direct flights:
– Fort McMurray
– Prince George
– San Francisco
TRAVEL BY VEHICLE
Driving to Kelowna is a refreshingly accessible and scenic outing. Add to that, well-maintained highways with 4 lanes most of the way and it’s often a preferred choice.
From Vancouver BC
* Via Hwy 1 East to Hope: Follow either Hwy 5 or Hwy 3 to Kelowna. Via Highway 5, the Coquihalla Highway connects to Highway 97C – the Coquihalla Connector – and then on to Highway 97 North to Kelowna. (395 km 237 miles)
* Via Highway 3: the Hope Princeton Highway connects to Highway 97 North to Kelowna (471 km 283 miles)
From Northern BC
* Via Hwy 97 South & the Coquihalla Connector: South on Hwy 97 to Kamloops; then take Hwy 5 south to Merrit and connect at Highway 97C – the Coquihalla Connector to Kelowna.
* Via Highway 395: connect to Highway 3 West and Highway 33 (408 km 245 miles)
* Via Highway 1: Connect to Highway 97 (609 km 378 miles)
* Via Highway 2: Connect to Highway 1 and Highway 97 (894 km 555 miles)
For more information, visit Tourism Kelowna